1. All the contents of this site, apart from the texts, images, videos and audio materials of other sources, are copyrights of the First Foundation(HK) Ltd (“The Company”). Any media, websites or individuals shall not reproduce, link, or use any other methods to replicate the information from the site without an authorized agreement. Licensed media, websites or downloads must indicate the source: First Foundation (HK) Ltd. Offenders of such will be prosecuted according to the law.
For the texts, photos and other items published on the site by third parties, The Company is merely passing on more information. They are not affirmed by The Company and do not represent the views of The Company.
2. Apart from the content that The Company have copyrights to, below items are not allowed to be reproduced:
a. The non-linked content related to the content of the site pointed by The Company
b. Items that has been made clear that shall not be reproduced without permission or contents of the statement
c. The Company does not endorse the works reproduced by others and other non-copyrighted content
d. The Company’s unique graphics, logos, page styles, layouts, procedures, etc.
e. Must have special authority from the Company or its registered users for qualified content
f. Other laws that do not allow content for the public and content considered unsuitable for reproducing
3. Reproduced or quoted content must be based on news or free information for the public. The purpose of use for this information must be reasonable, well-intended and may not be misinterpreted. The content cannot be modified and one must keep the source and own the copyright for legal responsibility.
4. Contents of this site shall not be reproduced or quoted for these following activities:
a. Anyway harm this site, or the interests of others
b. Any violations of the law
c. Anything that might undermine the public or deviate from good morals
d. Agree to allow other people to reproduce or quote without authorization
5. Reproduced or quoted content shall specify its copyright source from First Foundation (HK) Ltd, and marked with the website www.first-foundation.com.
6. Reproduced or quoted content from the site should pay royalties to the author according to regulations.
7. The Company is not liable for civil unrest, administrative processing or others losses that caused by inappropriate content reproduced or quoted from the site
8. For those who do not comply with this statement or uses the content illegally for malicious use, the site reserves the right to pursue legal action.